Thursday, March 11, 2010

Woodgrain X 2 and butterfly's

So last posts card was bothering me....too much cork i guess so I took it back to my craft room and edited a bit.....i like this a lot more and you can see the background so much more


OK, time to let go !!!

Next card is some fun I had with my PTI felt. Wow. this stuff cuts like BUTTER ! I ran it through my big shot and at first I thought it might not have cut cause it was just sooooo smooth !

The customs people are still playing with my PTI butterfly die, so I used my SU butterfly Bigz die, and it is still just beautiful ! I had a solution sitting around with some SU Frost White shimmer paint and rubbing alcohol, so I just sprayed it on the butterfly for such a subtle shimmer. I also took the platinum shimmer paint to "paint" the border on the outline of the butterfly. Background is Dot Spot win Plum pudding and Smokey Shadow, and I sewed a little french dot in the centre of each circle with some MS crochet thread that matches lavender moon exactly. Trail of black rhinestones...SU label die and sentiment from Asian Fusion...also edged the die with some 2 way glue and MS hematite glitter....


No comments:

Post a Comment