Thursday, April 1, 2010

Die storage

Hi all, wanted to show everyone how I store my dies cause I LOVE this way...it keeps everything together and takes SO little space.


I bought this great rubber stamp storage binder from Taylored Expressions with some additional inserts. I then went to walmart and got these Elmers adhesice magnet sheets ($2 each !) to cover the inserts. right now I only put the adhesive on one side, i didn't want to worry about one side sticking to the other side. I was able to put mynestabilites, as well as PTI dies on there, and even the border dies - although they do stick out the page, they still fit inside.

Since the binder is closed all the way around, the dies dont fall out.

Thanks for looking !

4 comments:

  1. Great ideas - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this idea. I may have to get one of these books. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea! I have been looking & looking for a solution for storage for all of my lovely PTI dies. Can I ask - how many of those insert sheets (with the magnet sheets on them) fit into one binder? Just trying to figure out how many to order!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this idea!!! I will have to try it!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete