Thursday, May 21, 2009

Wedding Cards

Hello Everyone. My brother in law got marreid on the weekend and we had a grand ol time...BIG FAT GREEK WEDDING !! I made a few cards for them...here they are.....

The first one uses and adorable bride stamp from Stamping Bella. I stamped it on some embossed Martha paper, and paper pieced it. All the shiny paper is Bazzil bling cardstock.I cut out some flourishes on my cuttle bug, added a prima, and some gorgeous garter ribbon also from Stamping Bella. I actually wasn't sure what to write, so Iput the sentiment on AFTER I took the pic !!



The next card is one using guidelines from PTI, on some of their beautiful vellum. I stamped it in memento and platinum brilliance ink. I highlighted the centres with stickles and black rinestones. I Used the insides of of the flourish from the above card, and stamped a sentiment from Wishing you (pti) on vellum.




No comments:

Post a Comment