Sunday, May 10, 2009

Some More Mothers Day Cards

Hello, here are a bunch of mothers day cards I made. I had my husband take my box of cards to his work on Friday (the woman who got me into card making sells her cards at my work, I would never feel right selling my cards there) and I sold 5 Cards !! A very eventful week for me, first blog, first sales.....and a happy mothers day that included a PTI gift certificate !!!!


Enjoy




I used PTI Berry Sorbet, White Stampers Select and Lemon Tart Cardstock. The stamps are from PTI Pond life and wishing you, Stamped with Cognac Pallette ink, Melon Berry and Ocean Tides perfect match ink. I used the sweet blush buttons as flowers, even managed to find a couple of more orangy pink ones in the mix!As a finishing touch I stamped the dragonflies in versamark dazzle, and used some glaze on the pond.

















For this card I used white and aqua mist cardstock, and the stamp are from PTI beautiful blooms and pond life for the sentiment. The aqua velvet ric rac is from frantic stamper, the white flower is Maya Road and the snap is paper source. Some white grosgain from michaels- hate how grosgain always looks so technicolour inpictures !!! I stamped the flower with some aqua hero arts ink and polkadot basics from PTI. I tried to get a good picture of it...even if its upside down !!
















LOVE THIS CARD !! I coloured in PTI's black and white basics patterned paper with some copics. It actually took forever, not sure if I'll venture into this again for a while !!!! Embossed some Raspberry Fizz PTI cardstock for the top in my cuttlebug, and used some true black and raspberry fizz ribbon from PTI. Circles are stamped on PTI sweet blush with cat's eye rasberry ink, and PTI stamps Fresh Alphabet and simply stationary. Then cut them out with my EK success 1 inch punch (I couldn't cut out a circle to save my life !!)







Last but not least, a sweet pink card. Patterned paper is Martha Stewart (3.99 at Michaels for a whole pack of embossed papers that will look great with PTI's quilters sampler, you'll definitely be seeing more of those papers on here) Coloured with copics, sentiment and imager is from PTI's quilters sampler stamp set, and recollections brad.



Hope everyone enjoyed their mothers day. Today my little munchin was more hyper than I have ever seen him........but I still wouldn't want to be any one else's mama but his !!


No comments:

Post a Comment