Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wooden Thanks

Hello Blogland and hope your holidays were great!!



Ours were wonderful, except for the various flu's and bugs that kept circulating amongst the cousins (and inevitably ended up with me)



So starting to feel better and wanting to get back into the swing of things.



Got a card here that I made for my hubby's caretaker. He crafted a beautiful wooden gift for my daughter when she was born and I wanted to send him a special thank you card. I've had this wooden paper from Michaels and was glad for the chance to use it!




Cardstock is PTI's fine linen, and Enchanted evening. Mat stack 1 die cut and stamp set, stamps and sentiment are from SU's trendy tree's. Limitless layers die cut was used as well. the wood needs a really strong adhesive or it starts to curl so I'd recommend using scor-tape

thank!

8 comments:

  1. Rose.....This is perfect!!! I really love that masculine look with the wood paper. I bet he's really going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EE with Fine Linen is a great combo...and that wood paper is really neat - gonna have to keep my eyes out for that one. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he'll like that very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very classy. I love woodgrain. I finally got the wood background stamps... but haven't used them yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours and that wood 'paper' looks amazing. I'm suree he'll love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a neat card, the wood looks super cool. I want some now- darn it.

    ReplyDelete