Friday, December 3, 2010

Thank you set

Here is a set of thank you cards I made for the lovely ladies my hubby work with-they bought an adorable gift for the baby.

I cased Nicholes countdown post for framed where she did this with In Bloom. I already had the 3 flowers embossed and cut in my ready image box so the cards came together quickly- and happy that I'm using my odds and ends!

I am in sore need of a new heat gun though. Mine just blows all the embossing powder off the image. Cut the leaves freehand and sewed them on, used various thank you sentiments. All supplies are PTI.

8 comments:

  1. Those are gorgeous! The colors are beautiful, and the style so classic... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the pops of color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! The kraft background is classic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rose, These are just beautiful! I'm sure they are going to just love them. I love your sewn on leaves. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful set, love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful set of cards. the bright colours of the flowers really pop on the Kraft cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are sooo great! I love using up my stash too :-).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards! I love the clean and simple layout, which is deceptive because there is a lot of work that went into them "behind the scenes."

    ReplyDelete