Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Other CHA goodies

I wanted to play with my other fun goodies that I got at CHA - these new clay chalks from Pebbles.
I have the original shimmer chalks, and was a bit skeptical at how these were different but after seeing them being demonstrated I was sold !
I used copics, shimmer and clay chalks on the flower, and some paper from DCVW.
Popped up the flower and added some lavender moon grosgrain.

I got a close up of the shimmer and I'm super glad again that I bought these ! They blend BEAUTIFULLY, can be coloured over with copics...just super versatile.

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Rose, its good to see that you finally updated your blog with a card..:)..loved that u used black as base..I should try this out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous card Rose! Love the colors you chose and that background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, Rose! Those clay chalks must be new, I'd never heard of them--something to keep my eye out for!

    ReplyDelete