Saturday, August 29, 2009

Many Happy Occasions

I've had a lot of happy events lately that I created gift for, thought I'd share them with you.




First off my husbands birthday was last week. We had a very low key day- just like my husband- but I wanted to make him something special to show him how much he means to me - us.

This card was CASED from Debbie olsen - she's fantastic, it was exactly the type of card for my no fuss, manly husband. It's still out on display so I guess he likes it !!












Next up we have one of my best friends baby shower gifts. I took cues from her bedding and made her a little door knob hanger onesie inspired by Becky Oehlers - what a fantastic idea. It really was quick and simple, and there was NOT a lot of sewing involved.


Based the card on the doorknob hanger. Used Lisa Johnsons great saddle stitch ribbon technique - LOVE IT !!



Here is a pic of her bedding, it's funny how I had stamps to match.......the sing of a true addiction !











I had a very successful table at a recent vendor sale- i work in a large building and we have them often...so I've some more pics to share from then......
Soon !!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rose! Love your little onesie door hanger... so precious! You did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete