Sunday, July 19, 2009

Out of this world

Does anyone have a special niece/nephew out there ????

I was still living at home when my brothers little boy was born, and my mom was babysitting him during the days from about 6 months. He was the first niece/nephew of my siblings, and the first baby in the family for a long time. For that reason, he has a very special place in my heart...i remember his first words and steps....and I"m so glad my little monster loves him and looks up to him.

Today was his fifth birthday (FIVE!!!) and I wanted a very special card for him...so the labour intensive pajama's from last week were perfect.



PTI paper is Soft Stone, Pure Poppy and Smokey Shadow. I stamped the sentiment with PTI's Fresh and Simple Alphabets and Fresh Snow ink. (spaceship is Paper-Source) I coloured in with my copics some red, some gray and left some spaceships outline. I purposefully skewed the "world" to make it seem as if it was shaken from take off. I Crystal Effects the mirrors and put some Spica clear glitter pen on the smoke. Some red eyelets finished it.....next time I'll punch the eyelet hole BEFORE I stamp the sentiments !!

Off to enjoy the birthday party ............

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I bet he just loved it! Clever effect with the word "World"!
    Hope you had a crazy time at the birthday party~!
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete