Friday, July 17, 2009

Background Pajamas


Happy Friday !! (Although, I actually work a Tuesday-Saturday week....so it's just Thursday for me)

I went down into the basement (just starting to put some stuff back in it's place, I will have my room back by the end of the weekend !!! ) With the intention of making a short and simple card inspired by my son's pajamas.

I had this fantastic rocket ship stamp from Paper-Source, stamped randomly on Soft Stone CS from PTI. I coloured some in with my W7 Copic marker, and some with my R29. I also really liked leaving some just the outline. In the end, this card was not simple and colouring around all those little white circles took a looooooonnnnnngggggg time. Also, When I had cut and scored an entire card (font and back) for this, It didn't look right. So I cut it up and have some wonderful background paper and card fronts to use in the future.....will post my card when it gets done


No comments:

Post a Comment