Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Passle of cards

Antother long week gone by, and I am posting up a big lot of cards, with many more photots still on my camera! I have been creating, just not so much blogging.....too busy drooling at all the sneak peaks over a Papertrey Ink for the June release........................WHICH I WILL NOT BE HERE FOR!!


I am going on a fantastic summer holiday, and am leaving on the 12 of June, just in time to miss the festivities at PTI, HOWEVER I will be returning July 12, and will be in just time for NEXT MONTHS !!


Here are a few cards I had up my sleeve.


First up is a congratulations/graduationey type card, I realized I didn't have much of those on hand. Cardstock is Hibiscus burst that just looks fantastic with Black (and black pp from PTI)

I saw a similar concept at a store on some pillows, and a shirt I just bought. I wish I had a sewing machine to create the same look, however I used some score tape and Martha Stewart glitter and I think it looks great ! Hibiscus Burst saddle stitch, flower, word window and scalloped circle punch, and some Karen Fosters paper floss finish it off. I even decorated the inside !
































Next up is a card inspired by my Impress Newsletter I got yesterday, creating little paper lanterns. I used PTI's Spring Rain, Spring Moss, Summer sunrise for the sentiment, and PS blossom pink. Used the background basics retro for the pattern, backed them onto Dark Chocolate, tied my paper floss and some PTI button twine as a clothesline. Sentiment stamp is from stampingbella. Background paper is from Crate.
















Last up is a little card inspired by Niki Estes, who used the Maya Road clear flower and some score tape and created a gorgeous glitter flower. I used the same technique. Glitter is Martha, PP is Basic Grey, ribbon is some random Micheal's ribbon, prima on top of the glitter flower and random flower brad. The sentiment inside is from Star prints, and some Martha glitter as well.

















ONE more card, I finnaly used my scor tape double sided adhesive sheets to create a gorgeous glittered flowed. I used the Cuttlebug flower dies to cut out 4 flowers, and the layered them while completely glitterafying them. I LOVE the way it looks, wish I used more colours to show off the different sizes. Backed it on a flower punch, double layered. Leaf is Maya Road flowed coloured with a Copic, i think next time I'll stick to ink and sponge dauber.......

1 comment:

  1. these are adorable cards, very creative and stylish....very nice work!
    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete