Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A la Mode baby

OK, so this is all Stephanie Mino's fault - she was posting using these adorable MFT A la modes and I had to grab a few - they are irresistible !!!


I made this for my new little niece (Our little girl has a first cousin 3 months younger than her, how cute is that !!) And i coloured up one of my new stamps. It fit perfect in PTI's mat stack 5 die. Crochet border is an MFT die, and the little label is Fillable frames 12 cut down - those little tabby things are perfect for rhinestones, the brad is SU and the little crochet flower is from a PTI friends etsy shop. They match PTI colours and are PERFECTLY sized!! Ribbon is SU taffeta and making me pine for more kraft coloured ribbon options....oh well ....

12 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Rose. Love the colour scheme you used and the image is so cute. I agree with you about kraft ribbon too. I only have 1 spool of thin taffeta and would love to have more options!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love your scrunched ribbon and the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet,Rose. The 'big' teddy bear is a real keeper. The scrunchie ribbon and crochet border dies are a fun touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is adorable! Love the colors, design, and that cute little flower/button!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love the crochet flower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! I love the ribbon all bunched up like that, and nice coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a cutie - and I love what you did with the ribbon; so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! I must remember that I can turn those mat stacks! LOL. That makes a wonderful focal mat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful!! that is so cute... loving the image in the mat stack

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable. I love this card. Fab use of the MS. I would love a bigger view of your crafty genius though. My old eyes...

    ReplyDelete
  11. All my fault??? Really??? I just ordered several more of these......and this was one of them! Rose, you did the stamps some justice, g/f!!! Love, love, love your card!!! I also am drawn to the ruffled ribbon between the crochet border die cut pieces......Genius!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw! Me too! (On the a la modes) I just had to have some and I haven't used them yet! Now I want to leave work and start crafting, LOL! And I couldn't agree more on Kraft ribbon--wouldn't it be dreamy if PTI offered it in all their types? Adorable card for your daughter's almost-twin cousin! Is that ribbon between the crocheted borders? LOVE!

    ReplyDelete